Monday, November 30, 2015

Seeking 25 Amazing Readers for ReVengeance Excerpt

I am inviting 25 Amazing Readers to read the first 10,000 words of my latest work, The ReVengers Alliance inspired by film Project I’m Alive. I would like very much for you to be a reader.

The ReVengers Alliance builds on the theme of what happens
when you hurt the wrong woman. Follow seven women throughout time (THE SEVEN) and their allies as they seek to end the exploitation of women and children victims of sexual assault and sex slavery. How far would you go to make a difference?

Your thoughts and views would be valuable. I may subsequently ask your permission to use your commentary. The book will first appear in paperback and later in eBook.

If you are chosen, I will provide you a comp copy of the eBook before it is available to the public for your taking time to read and comment. 

Thank you for your consideration. Love and Blessings to you, Oscar Crawford

2 comments:

  1. Would LOVE to read something like this! Incredible idea! How far would I go to make the difference? If I could save just 1 child from this horror, I would give my life. All my best, and many Blessing, Kimberly D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would LOVE to read something like this! Incredible idea! How far would I go to make the difference? If I could save just 1 child from this horror, I would give my life. All my best, and many Blessing, Kimberly D.

    ReplyDelete